SSAI was established in 1993 with the goal of providing product support to our resellers and end users. We realized just how important our knowledge and experience was when it came to system design and implementation. Due to that realization, we have created a sales and support program designed to assist the provider. We have learned that product demonstrations and on-site professional analysis assured our products are used to their fullest potential, in both standalone applications and integrated systems.
- Distinguish SSAI as a professional sales and marketing organization.
- Provide exceptional support and service to our clients on a wide range of security and audio visual solutions.
- Develop and provide the manufacturers we represent with a strong sales and marketing strategy in today’s technologically driven market.
- Successfully build and develop business to business relationships tailored to the specific needs of our clients.
- Provide technical product support, on-site sales assistance and support by our highly trained personnel.
- This mission statement ensures our clients the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Commitment to Excellence
SSAI’s commitment to excellence ensures that you will be satisfied with our service. Our proven step by step program has been engineered to get you the results you need. The superior quality of the products we represent, our sincere and professional customer service and our high level of client satisfaction has set us apart from the competition.
This Is What Our Clients Say About Us
“Since 2002 Somerville Security Associates has been providing our company with great customer service and excellent support for the product lines they represent. They are quick to respond to our needs. We can count on their inside and outside sales team for product training, job walks, and professional presentations to our customers.”Vatche "Hutch" Kamakian
“It is my pleasure to recommend Somerville Security Associates, Inc. Somerville has been a valued Layer3 partner for the last five years. I have had the privilege of working with Jaime Clemente during that time and he has always been fair, courteous, knowledgeable and above all, professional in every respect!!!
Thank you Jamie for the hard work , our success depends on working with quality companies like yours.”Sara H. Santana
“I wanted to take the time to thank Aaron, Travis, and all the wonderful staff at Somerville Security. They have always been so helpful and ready to help when we have any issues or questions in regards to products or availability of products. We are grateful for the time and energy you spend helping us plan projects or supplying us with useful information for new products. We are looking forward to another great year of successful collaboration.”Eileen Williams
“Somerville Security has been representing the Tatung line of CCTV products since 2003. As one of the top independent sales rep companies in the nation, Somerville sales of Tatung products has been the highest for most of those years of service. Central to Somerville Security is the incredible customer service they provide by maintaining an unusually strong internal management component. In addition, Somerville Security field personnel are highly technical and possess excellent knowledge of our company’s products. Equally important, these personnel are highly responsive to both the customer and our company. Overall, Somerville Security is a strong independent sales rep company that is well respected within the industry and maintains highly effective internal and external resources. ”John Iozzi
“We have always been very impressed with Somerville Security Associates, Inc.
In our line of work, with being involved and responsible for our client’s physical security systems infrastructure and providing them with the latest industry advancements and security enhancement options available to them, we have always depended on Somerville to provide us with prompt and reliable knowledge and support. The key to great customer service and support is having a fantastic and professional team, which we do, and we definitely consider the Somerville Team as part of our security family and a contributor to our company’s success.”Christopher W. Tucker
“I wanted to take a moment to thank you and your team for another year of great support! Your group has been supporting the team at Post since its inception in the early nineties, and you personally have been supporting us even prior to that as a distributor and a Regional Sales Manager. I know I can count on you and your group to keep us posted on new products that are relevant to the solutions that we provide, and to help us get straight answers when needed. I appreciate that you always represent products with integrity, and you can take that two ways: the manufacturers you represent always have quality products, and your style of representation is honest and straightforward. A true class act! ”Rich Buchanan
“Our company desperately needed to connect with a manufacture in a specific technology and obtain certification for a project. I had been searching for quite some time until I asked John to help me. John found an excellent match and set up a meeting, within minutes, where we could discuss business terms. John continues to provide technical and related services to our company for over 11-years now.”Phil Morrison
“I have been using products represented by Somerville Security for over 15 years. During that time the products have, of course, changed, but the high level of service, knowledge and support provided by John and his staff has not. I would not hesitate to recommend them.”Fred Dunner
“Somerville Security Associates has been a good partner for Multicom in the past years. The support provided to us by Somerville is one of the reasons Multicom is successful in providing great products to our customers.”Karen Perkins
“Somerville Security Associates has been an extremely valuable asset to our company’s success. Their knowledge, professionalism, support and expertise of the products they represent is outstanding.”Terry Hellinger
Why Manufacturers Use SSAI
- We employ local inside and outside salespeople to cover our market area providing “more feet on the ground” than would normally be affordable.
- Using SSAI lowers the overall total cost of sales for manufacturers. Our compensation is based on a fixed commission percentage of the sales total in the territory. This is a performance based cost versus all of the expenses that come with using employees; Salary, travel expenses, etc.
- Our long history and experience in the market, plus the knowledge and background of our staff. It’s an unbeatable combination.
- Synergistic selling by offering more than one product line to the customer. We add value by being able to introduce complete solutions. This reduces the time and effort spent by our customers finding the right products for their applications.
- We have earned long term relationships with our customers by offering value, quality products and the support to back them up. We don’t just make the sale, we follow through at every level to make sure the customer is completely satisfied.